ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE & SERVICE
Saint Jerome Store does not accept liability for any loss or damages caused by this website, or any website linked to this website.
Saint Jerome Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time without giving reason. We will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method received.
All prices displayed on saintjeromestore.com website are in Australian Dollars (AUD$)and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax). Saint Jerome Store reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Free domestic shipping applies to all Australian deliveries of purchased goods. International Shipping rates will apply for purchased goods when delivered to addresses outside of Australia. Saint Jerome Store will display the current shipping rates on the website for international shipping where applicable. Shipping rates may vary or be waived as part of promotions or sales on the website and the part or fully discounted shipping may cease at any time at the discretion of Saint Jerome Store. Saint Jerome Store reserves the right to change any or all of the following at any time:
-Shipping rates charged to any destination
-Carrier or shipping provider
DISPATCH OF ORDERS
Online orders for delivery within Australia are normally dispatched via Australia Post within the same business day (if ordered before 1pm AEST) or the next business day from receipt of payment, subject to all ordered items being in stock.
If any items cannot be supplied from your order we will contact you via email.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
On receiving the order the customer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault or damage. Should the items ordered not be of acceptable quality, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Saint Jerome Store as soon as possible.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
We understand selecting the correct style and size online can be difficult. For this reason, we welcome an exchange or refund on online orders within 14 days of purchase, provided the item(s) is in its original condition; that is it must NOT be worn, altered, damaged, stained or washed. ALL tags must still be on the garment and returned in its plastic cover bag.
Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and be in the original condition as when it was received.
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you request a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Receiving your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA):
- Log in to your account, select the item(s) that you would like to return and then follow the return prompts.
- Once you have registered for a return you will receive a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and a return form will appear on the return request confirmation screen that must be printed off and enclosed with the returned item(s). You will also receive an email with the same instructions for you to be able to print at any time.
- The item(s) must be wrapped in the original packaging and must be sent back to Customer Care via registered post (a tracking number is required) within the 14 day receipt period. Please send to:
Saint Jerome Store
Att: Customer Care
PO BOX 3008
AUBURN, VICTORIA 3123
Saint Jerome Store reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty and conduct a production and quality check. If deemed faulty by a Saint Jerome Store quality control staff member, a replacement item will be shipped where possible subject to stock availability or a credit note or refund issued (whichever you prefer).
- Saint Jerome Store will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- If the product is deemed faulty after review we will then refund the cost of the item back to you or provide you an exchange of the item (subject to availability of stock).
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Saint Jerome Store will not be held liable. All garments are sent via registered post therefore it will need to be followed up with Australia Post for inquiry and tracking of the parcel.
- Should you miss the delivery of your parcel, Australia post will leave a consignment note requesting pick up from your local post outlet. Should you not pick up your parcel within 10 days, Australia post will return the parcel to Saint Jerome Store. Saint Jerome Store will automatically refund you without notice.
- We ask that you allow 5 business days from the date Saint Jerome receives the return for your account to then be credited.
Whilst all effort is made to list all items as accurately as possible, in the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Saint Jerome Store reserves the right to withdraw the item from sale, and to refuse or cancel orders.
Saint Jerome Store will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Prices may be displayed in different currencies and are based on current exchange rates however, all transactions will be processed in AUD. The payment methods that we accept are Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. No orders will be dispatched until payment has been received in full. We may contact you to verify your personal details before dispatching your order.
We may offer promotional discount codes to be used on the site which will adhere to special conditions that will be specified at the time of issue.